VKNOWIT, LLC and the professional IT team
is uniquely positioned in today’s fast growing IT and Training market.
VKNOWIT is known for:
- Delivering real value to our clients
- Delivering real value to our shareholders
- Leveraging our deep domain expertise and best technology to help government and businesses improve efficiency in their services and lower operational costs
- Making alliances with leading technology providers such as Microsoft, IBM, Hewlett Packard, BAE Systems, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Cisco Systems and SUN Microsystems.
- Forging partnerships with world-class systems integrators.
- VKNOWIT is a privately-held, global information technology company with a hand full of IT professionals delivering IT solutions to the Public, Government and Commercial Sectors.
- We provide end-to-end IT consulting, network engineering, software development, and systems integration services as well.
Our Team Members:
Founder & CEO:
Mrs. Rodriguez has 20 years experience working with DOD agencies serving as a Senior Technical Writer, Senior POC for Cyber Security Analysis, and mastered the need for SharePoint Administration & Change Management. Worked for NASA, DHHS/IHS, SEC, NAVY Medicine, HR Solutions for the ARMY, Homeland Securities, NIH, The International Monetary Fund, CareFirst, and The House of Representatives. Certifications: A+, Net+, Security+, MCSE 2003, CISSP, ITIL, SharePoint Admin & SIX SIGMA. Guided and taught large and small private organization teams and Government funded teams. With vast knowledge of all Microsoft Office products. Her vast experience with DOD processes and 508 Compliance makes her an asset to any organization.
Clearances: Top Secret/2005
Senior Vice President:
Mitchael W. Jones
Mr. Jones spent the past 20 years working for recognized Training Centers: At CompUSA Training Centers (Rockville and Gaithersburg, Maryland), he managed classrooms and instructed customers, using software on Microsoft Windows Systems. He also worked for Knowlogy IT Training as a Technology Instructor concentrating on Microsoft Office programs, HTML and Web Design, and Adobe software. He worked 11 years for the House Learning Center at the House of Representatives where he maintained IT Hardware/Software needs of three high-tech classrooms and conference rooms that were used for training Members of Congress and CAO staff for the House of Representatives. He was also responsible for the maintenance of all audio/video, computer equipment and software used daily.
Mr. Jimenez worked in the Legal field for the past ten (12) years. He has worked with Criminal and Civil cases dealing with the court system in MD, DC, and VA . He has helped manage legal offices dealing with Auto Accidents, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death and Work Injuries. As Office Manager, he was responsible for the practice of business administration,
including workload and staff management; financial & office management;
Legal Affairs Manager:
Ms. Jimenez worked in the Legal field for the past (6) years. She has worked as a Legal Assistant with Criminal and Civil cases dealing with the court system in Rockville, Maryland. She has supported the partners of a well known law firm in Rockville, Maryland. She has helped clients with Auto Accidents, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Worker's Compensation & Patent/ Intellectual Property cases.